Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lazy day

  Ok my "Chocolate Chip Mania" of the past two days is OVER!  Today is just a lazy day to relax (with a little cleaning).  The only frustrating thing happening today is that my husband cannot decide if we are going to a major league baseball game tonight or not!  One minute we are going, the next minute we're not!  We are both big baseball fans and it's been almost 2 weeks since we've been to a game (which to us seems like forever!)  I love to go tonight, because we finally have weather that's cool enough to sit out in without roasting or sweating to death!
  Actually, there might be an advantage to his undecidedness!  I could probably use it to get out of cooking dinner tonight!  I'll tell him he couldn't decide what we were doing so I didn't have enough time to plan a dinner for tonight!  Sounds good to me!

No comments:

More cool stuff

Visits from my friends

Powered By Blogger

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Layout for all