Friday, July 23, 2010

Shoe Mourning

Today I am in mourning. I'm mourning the demise of my favorite pair of ankle high black suede boots! (pause to wipe tear here)

The little heel on my left boot broke, well actually it's more like it just broke into pieces, just fell apart! The heel is not salvagable, so into to the trash they went this morning. These boots were my absolute favorite pair of shoes for at least the past 3 years. I loved them! From the beginning, I felt they were just made for me!

I have a $50 Nordstroms gift card that's been burning a hole in my wallet for a while, so off to Nordstroms rack I went. My mission was to find a suitable substitute for my now gone boots.

I was at Notrdstroms rack for about 45 min hopelessly looking for a new pair of boots, and I found very few suitable pairs. First of all, even deeply discounted shoes were still way over my $50 gift card limit, and they had about every color suede boot except black.

I had no luck in finding anything for me but I did have a few laughs at some of the shoes I saw. A couple of shoes I saw are posted here:

The yellow rain boots were discounted to a "bargain" price of $89.00!

These "Hollywood Hooker" shoes were marked down to only $190.00!
What a bargain!  They weren't even designer shoes!

Affordable, simple, little black suede boots. Where are you?!

No comments:

More cool stuff

Visits from my friends

Powered By Blogger

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Layout for all