Friday, March 26, 2010

Quiet moments

It's dark, except for the light of my computer screen. It's quiet, except for the sound out 2 snoring pugs. Snow is quietly falling outside, and my husband is fast asleep by my side. With pj's on and a cup of hot tea close by, I'm comfortably sitting up in bed typing away on my laptop.
I treasure quiet moments like these. This is my time to unwind from my day of working, household chores, caring for 2 dogs, cooking, making weekend plans with my husband for dinners with friends etc...
I'm thinking tomorrow might be a stay at home in my pj's day depending on the weather. I'm lucky enough to be able to work in my pj's (I'm certain my computer doesn't care what I wear!), so it is definitely a thought.
Quiet moments like these allow me to reflect on the day, relax, slow my mind down (it's been racing lately).
Now, all I need is one of my parents or grandparents here to sit by the bed and read me a bed time story, and all would be right with the world!

No comments:

More cool stuff

Visits from my friends

Powered By Blogger

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Layout for all