Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Summertime In My Mind

  I hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th!  My husband and I did the "total summertime in America thing" on the 4th.  We spent all afternoon at a major league baseball game (where one of the ballplayers from my favorite team, the A's, tossed a ball to me after the game!  I was sooo excited!)  We came home changed clothes (anything red, white and blue).  We took a long walk to our nearest ice cream place (we each got a double scoop ice cream in a cup).  We continued our walk to the Jr. high school where we sat on the football field with several other people for about 1 1/2 hrs waiting our city's fireworks show to begin!
  Along the way to the fireworks show, my husband started singing "In The Summertime" and I could not get it out of my head after that!  So here it is!  Enjoy!

No comments:

More cool stuff

Visits from my friends

Powered By Blogger

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Layout for all