Friday, July 3, 2009

A little sunshine

Well, my post from yesterday must have done some magic! I told the rain to "go away" and so far today it has! I am also being pleasantly reminded of what the sun looks like (you know, the big round ball of fire in the sky!). There are still many remnants of the recent weather, there are still some puddles, some potholes in the road filled with water, so they deceptively don't look like potholes until you feel and hear a big "thud" when drive over them! Oh yes, there's also the nasty green grass stains that we now get on our white sneakers when we take the dogs out! But thenagain we are left with some positive things also such as, the fact that we won't have to water our lawns for awhile, and I love the way the air smells after a good rain! Things seem "renewed", and I can't wait to see what a little sunshine will add!

No comments:

More cool stuff

Visits from my friends

Powered By Blogger

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Layout for all