Thursday, July 2, 2009

Rain rain go away....

Yes, it is still raining! I think I have actually forgotten what the sun looks like! It seems like I haven't seen it in a long time! The grey and gloom outside is matching the grey and gloom in our hearts and minds today. Last May my husband and I suffered the devastating miscarriage of our little girl, and it seemed as though the grey skies part and the sun started shining through for at least one very surprising moment. Out of nowhere during a routine doctor's visit I discovered to my surprise I was once again pregnant! I was then cautioned by my doctor that there are possible complications due to the fact that I just had a miscarriage, but we remained optimistic still. So for the past month I experienced the usual "pleasures"
of pregnancy, sleeping a lot, wonderful morning sickness etc... Well I experienced those things again for no reason unfortunately, my doctor was right, there were complications this time. But I will remain hopeful and optimistic because tomorrow is a new day, and hey maybe the sun will actually make an appearance for once! On the bright side, our lawn won't need watering for awhile!

No comments:

More cool stuff

Visits from my friends

Powered By Blogger

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Layout for all