Thursday, November 5, 2009

Today's Quetsion:


Today's question is:

If you were planning a blowout birthday party for yourself and you could book any four acts to perform, who would it be?


1. Elton John
I have always loved Elton John's music, so he would be the first act booked (my husband and I saw the Elton John/ Billy Joel concert last July! Awesome!)

2. Billy Joel
The fisrt album I ever bought was Billy Joel's "Glass Houses", and it's still one of my all time favorite albums.

3. The Barenaked Ladies
I just love them!

4. R.E.M.
Big fan of R.E.M, especially "losing my religion",and "Man on the Moon", I also love "Sidewinder" and "Near Wild Heaven"!

Now that would be some birthday bash!

Who would be your picks?

No comments:

More cool stuff

Visits from my friends

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Layout for all