Tuesday, March 16, 2010
For the past 2 weeks or so, my friend Jeff has been e-mailing a question a day. The questions make me both laugh and think each morning. For this morning's post I thought I'd share some of them, so here we go:
1. Why is a boxing ring square?
2. If a cow laughs, does milk come out of her nose?
3. What hair color do they put on the driver's license of a bald man?
4. Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?
5. Why don't you ever see the headline Psychic Wins Lottery?
6. Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
Hmmm, makes you think!