Monday, March 22, 2010

Sunny on the inside.


  As I sit here today, I hear one of my favorite sounds.  I hear the sound of rainfall outside my window.  The sound of rain falling is somewhat soothing to me, and I also love the way the air smells after the rain (smells fresh!).  Even though I love the sound of rain, it also typically means that it's grey and gloomy outside and maybe thats why I'm obsessed with the color yellow today!  I can't explain it.  Maybe I'm mentally "bringing in the sun" on this gray day.  All morning I've been singing the song "Mellow Yellow" in my head, and the dessert I made for us tonight (which is homemade mini cheesecakes topped in lemon curd, which I put in my favorite ramikins from Crate & Barrel!) have a yellow topping!  I've also been looking at the picture of our neighbors yellow flowers that I took last year.  Yellow is a cheerful color so I'm definitley not complaining.  Today I'll just call myself "Mellow Yellow"!  What color are feeling today?
Donovan - Mellow Yellow
Uploaded by danieldp. - Independent web videos.

No comments:

More cool stuff

Visits from my friends

Powered By Blogger

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Layout for all