Monday, June 28, 2010

Yard Sale


  In a couple of weeks, our neighborhood is having a "neighborhood yard sale".  We live on long street, so this yard sale will be quite interesting to see.
  The minute I heard about it, I thought "what great way to get rid of some things!"  This morning I started going through some things of mine, and now I have a problem.  How do you sort through and part with things from your past?  I'm going through things I had back when I was single, and even though some of these things don't have a place in my house or life now, they once had a place where and I 'm having a hard time parting with them.  I realize I must be practical and not emotional about this, so I will.
  I will try my hardest to put the attachment to these things behind me, and remember the joy that they gave me at that time in my life.  Hopefully they will give someone else the same joy!
  

No comments:

More cool stuff

Visits from my friends

Powered By Blogger

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Layout for all