Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Few Random Thoughts



I wish the fall season lasted all year long! I love the briskness in the air and the leaves changing color!

So happy the political commercials are finally off T.V!

Love the leaves changing color, but definitely do not like raking said leaves.

Wonder why we park in driveways and drive on parkways? Hmm...

I've been using the word "Dork" a lot more lately. Don't know where that's coming from.

Would give anything to have one of my Grandma's awesome Thanksgiving dinners this Thanksgiving! Miss you Grandma, R.I.P!

Hope my fantasy football team stays in first place (I'm the only woman in the league, so it's that much sweeter!).

Craving some chocolate

No comments:

More cool stuff

Visits from my friends

Powered By Blogger

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Layout for all